Dear _________________ (employer),
I acknowledge your request to remove my new facial hair (Beard or Moustache).
Before I begrudgingly do so I would ask that you might consider the following and reverse your request and further, encourage a MO-vember education program in our company.
Thank you for considering my request. I hope you now know I didn't "run outta razors" or wasn't "out all night" or "Don't have respect for my workplace or "It doesn't go with my coat and tie". It is my effort to help my fellow Man.
- In the workplace I am always clean shaven.
- It's not just me. Mo-vember is a world wide movement with events month-long held by Grass-roots groups to celebrity events.
- I am not disturbing or interrupting the workplace.
- I am growing facial hair to show my support for MO-vember, the "Blue Month". Movember is Men's Testicular & Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. The "Young Man's Killer". 1 of every 263 males will develop testicular cancer at some point during his life! This would have a detrimental effect on your business, and your employees families well being.
- I ask only for only 30 days.
- It's as important as the "Pink Ribbon" is for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.
- My effort has already succeeded. As you have inquired, you and I began a very important conversation. "Why are you growing that?".
PS- If you still want me to shave I ask that you please contact:
Great Great Grampa's Moustache & Beard Wax Company.
Click Here To Print The Button!